TRY OUR PACKAGES
Brand authority has become a major component that Google looks at when deciding what websites to rank. SEO Ranker Agency has developed a highly effective system for building your authority online and it starts with a social fortress of profiles that we build around our client’s website including many of the key inner pages. This offers Google Rank Brain powerful signals pointing back to your website as well as a reputation management. Social profiles form a ring that pushes down undesirable urls such as negative reviews.
7. We will carefully research the SEO keywords that users are searching on to find the goods and services that you offer. We'll consider exactly what a potential customer might type into a search engine like Google to find your business and make sure to include these keywords and search phrases in your listing description. Some profiles have tagging options, and some offer a description field only. We will not stuff the summary or description field, but we will make sure your primary keyword is in the first sentence for the description. You just need a few of your most relevant keywords to inform the search engines what your page and service is about.
8. We are original in our marketing and messaging and we are not shy about the fact that your competitors may be bigger and have more impressive stores, offices, etc, but we know how to rank on Google!
6. Reviews have always mattered, but as Google is building every more sophisticated AI, they are now able to derive meaning and new ranking signals from your online reviews. Reviews for many service businesses are the best marketing and promotional activities that you can undertake as they add significant ranking value. We work with all our clients to ensure they are effectively capturing reviews from their customers.
Remember that SEO can drive traffic to your website, but if your words are not convincing and don’t make a case for why the visitor should do business with you, the improvement in traffic volume will only increase your website bounce rate as the users quickly leave after they arrive on the ranking page. Google tracks the bounce rate of users to your website, and it’s pretty well understood that a website that attracts visitors but fails to keep them for any length of time, will see a decline in rankings.
3. Detail matters when building out the social and geographical citations beginning with – get your local phone number and address correct and consistent across all the sites.
Today, there are very few niches where the market isn’t competing aggressively for better and higher exposure on Google. If your competitor is investing in SEO and you are not, then their business is building authority in Google’s search algorithm while your’s languishes. Meanwhile as they begin to rank for more and more major keywords, their website will be receiving more traffic, which in turn drives clicks which then reinforces their high ranking, and the process continues. It’s much more expensive to push off competing on Google search, then to get started today.
2. We will create and claim as many regional citation listings (profiles) as possible. There are numerous yellow page type internet sites that supply crucial geographical relevance and therefore will boost your local SEO rankings. Each directory profile and citation that we establish becomes a ranking point in your favor, so the more, the much better. Possibilities include Brown Book, Yelp, Apple Maps, Foursquare, and hundreds more (in addition to GMB – Google My Business).
5. Google loves images and videos, so we use them! Our team will submit images to all your profiles so that we can give the directory sites and Google as much supporting detail as possible. If the directory offers an image gallery, we will request appropriate photos to upload to it.
4. Consistency matters. We will ensure that your citation and website listing is displayed on maps. Otherwise, you will struggle to show up in the regional organic search results. Don’t worry if you service your customers outside of the office; you should still have a physical location (address) that is your place of business. With so many home-based businesses being run by people out of their homes, the stigma of listing your home address as your office location is not as strong as it once was.
A good way to learn about these websites and profiles is to conduct a Google search for a keyword or phrase that your customers would use to find you. Then take note of the sites that come up on page one. If Google is ranking a local authority site on the first page for a contextually relevant search, then you want your business to be listed there too. As a premier digital marketing and SEO consulting firm we have a list of 300 profiles that we frequently build out. It’s a lot of work, and requires a significant amount of time, but the top of page one rankings that we deliver as a result to our clients makes it all worthwhile.
9. A common trap for small business owners is to undervalue marketing, especially digital marketing which includes Facebook advertising and Google SEO. Running a business consists of making hundreds of choices, you do not reduce the chance of your online exposure expanding. If you are not investing at some level in search engine optimization and establishing your social presence online, your brand is likely in decline.
For clients with multiple locations or virtual offices, using Google voice or a virtual IP phone service such as CallFire can be a good way to signal to Google that each office is real based on the phone number being a local prefix.
Here are nine steps that we follow with every client we work with to ensure they make it to the top of the Google search results.
1. We will claim and create your business entity profiles on all major regional and national citation sites. The first one that must be claimed and optimized completely is Google My Business. By confirming your profiles, we are forming a ring of power around your website so that your site will benefit from these high authority backlinks as well as the location and niche relevance, all factors which can greatly improve your local SEO ranking.
If you are looking to 10x your business and control your competitors, we invite you to finish our Discovery Form. https://discoveryform.seorankeragency.com/
If you are prepared to buy your service and drive more clients to your site with FREE traffic from Google, lets talk about how we can bring 200 and 300 returns.
Google’s mission statement is “to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.” To that end, Google’s main goal is to deliver relevant content to its users.
Search engine optimization falls under two main categories:
Because these searches are organic – often the primary source of website traffic – you get quality leads without paying for advertisements.
What is SEO?
Off-site items apply to anything you do off your website to improve your search engine rank. This covers things like your website’s popularity, relevance, authority, and reputation.
For example, Google reviews can heavily affect your rank in local results. Having other websites link back to yours shows Google’s crawlers that other people find your pages useful and trustworthy. This increases your digital authority.
Plus, 68% of all Google clicks can be attributed to the first five organic results. Meaning you need to rank on the first page! This is where search engine optimization comes into play.
Though the exact science behind Google’s algorithm is unknown, there are proven best practices. These will push your website to the top of the search results page, and our skilled digital team knows how and when to implement them.
Google combs your website copy for keywords in order to provide relevant search results to consumers. Optimizing your site to contain keywords that are specific to your business increases your online visibility.
Google’s first five organic search results account for 68% of all clicks the search engine receives. But how do you get your website to the top?
How SEO Benefits You.
On-site items cover the technical side of your website, making sure your content is up to date and easily read by Google’s algorithm. This includes site structure, page speed, content quality, and keywords.
Any given Google search can yield thousands of results on hundreds of pages. Unfortunately, the odds of someone interacting with your website drop exponentially if you don’t show up on top.
Search engine optimization puts your business in front of the right customers at the right time.
It does this in a three part process:
How SEO Works.
Search engine optimization, or SEO, is the process of enhancing your website in order to increase its visibility on search engines.
Search engine optimization, or SEO, is the process of enhancing your website in order to increase its visibility on search engines like Google. It reviews your site’s content quality and overall structure to determine where you’ll rank in the search results.
With a solid SEO strategy, you’ll rank higher and get more quality web traffic – for free.
On-site and off-site.
Through proven methods and best practices, we drive relevant business to your website by optimizing it for your prospects’ top-searched keywords and terms.